The latest standalone version of Crownpeak Desktop Connection (CDC) adds support for our C# API.
Users of Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Web Developer Express 2010, will have access to API documentation through IntelliSense.
And of course, developers still have access to these powerful features
- Allows developer to use the editor of their choice including Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2013, Dreamweaver, and Notepad++
- Allows direct access to the CMS platform for tracing code, setting breakpoints, and watching variables directly in Visual Studio
- Includes Bulk File/Large File upload capabilities
- Allows editing of templates outside the CMS using other editing tools
- Allows quick access to multiple CMS instances
Choose a version to download
- StandAlone -- Includes Visual Studio 2010 support for IntelliSense
- Eclipse Plugin -- Provides template access for developers using Mac OS
- For Visual Studio -- Supports creating and editing templates using C# and Classic API
Check here for news on Visual Studio 2013 debugging integration and other updates to support the new Crownpeak UI.